Monday, November 05, 2007

I'll save you, Shia!


I just about fell off my chair when I came across the following headline mere minutes ago: Shia LaBeouf Arrested in Chicago.

I'm going to get to the bottom of this--my boy's in town! I need to save him!

And so help me if I find out he was arrested at the Walgreens on MY corner.

OK... it wasn't my Walgreens (this is a real-time post! I'm finding out information as I type!). He was down on Michigan Avenue not more than a few miles away. So close, yet so far...

Let the stalking begin!
- e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If he WERE arrested at YOUR (and my old) Walgreens, there would be many more possible layers to this breaking story... not that there's anything wrong with that...

I was actually at a Walgreens on MI Ave this morning (but at 8, not 2AM) I wonder if I stood where he was arrested as I picked out my Puffs Plus!