Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Still suspect.

Hello there -

Sorry for the lack of posts for the past week... as many of you know, it is now official that I am no longer Working For The Man, but The Man does not let one leave easily, so it has been a hectic past few weeks. I will try to make it up to you...

Starting with a little commentary on the wacky pictures that were captured of Katie Holmes peering out of a window with baby Cruise (or so everyone thinks) in the background. Shout-out to the ultimate blog-stalker, L.I., for clueing me in to the fact that these pictures were even out there (like I said, I've been out of it lately!).


Somebody get me the hell out of here?!?!?!

When I first saw these pictures, the first thing that came to mind, oddly enough, was that urban legend about the ghost that can be seen in the movie Three Men and a Baby.


Boo!
Can you remotely understand why I made that connection? Maybe it's the whole "person peeping from behind curtains" vibe that did it for me. The second thing I thought was, "That baby seems really big?!?" It almost doesn't look real, like it's a doll.

Anyway, we won't have to wait much longer for "real" pictures of Suri, because Vanity Fair has agreed to shell out God knows how much for a photo spread, to be published in the fall. The pictures are rumored to have already been taken by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz.

In related news, Katie Holmes still appears to be brainwashed. She showed up to an exclusive In Style party with her handler (don't ask me what a handler actually does) - she was the only person there who blantantly disregarded the rules to not bring any guests. People noted that she looked "dead in the eyes." How sad. Especially sad since my Tivo randomly recorded a first season Dawson's Creek episode last night, and I forwarded through it for old time's sake, just to remember how cute ol' Joey Potter used to be.

Now she's resorted to hanging out with circus freaks...

I will whisk you away to a life of contortion and acrobatics!

.. And begging the "cool people" to be friends with her. Sorry Katie, it ain't gonna happen as long as Tom's around...

So pathetic.
- e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG---Please tell me that it a clown in the pix with Katie and not her scientology handler!

I think Katie looks exhausted!