Tuesday, March 18, 2008

e on TV?

I'm still on vacation, but just wanted to post a quick note to let you all know that there is a chance I will be able to be spotted on TV tomorrow (Wednesday, March 19) night. I have to be kind of vague about it for reasons I can talk about after the show airs, but here are a few hints:

- The show is on Bravo
- It is about cooking
- It is in Chicago this season
- I will be in the crowd, and I am one of two women there who wore a red dress--I have straight brown hair, the other woman had curlier hair

Look for me, especially if they show overhead shots of the group! It is not a studio audience, but rather a bunch of people attending a function. I did get interviewed on camera, but so did a lot of people, so I have no idea who will end up actually getting air time on the show. I tried to say something ridiculous to up my odds--hee hee. We'll see if it worked...

- e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love that show. But the question is......did you get to try any food?