Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Inconceivable!

I've never watched Scrubs, but I think I'm going to have to this week. My friend Nerdy P gave me the heads up that Thursday night's episode (which I believe is its season finale) will be an homage to my most favorite movie of all time, The Princess Bride.



While the above clip (and others I've seen) don't really seem to be that directly connected to the movie, I'll tune in anyway just to see what Braff and company are able to pull off. Apparently it is the most expensive episode the show has ever filmed.

If they are really going to spoof TPB, then there better at least be some awesome sword-fighting sequences. "You killed my father, prepare to die!!!!"

- e

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop saying that!

Haha ...

Or the cliffs of insanity to you ...

The Other E

Brian said...

E, Scrubs was a wonderful show for about 4.5-5 seasons. You'll notice in the promos that they don't really say "season" or "series" finale since there's an off chance it will get picked up by abc next season. I'm expecting tomorrow's episode to be ambiguously series finale-ish.

Craig said...

It wasn't really too Princess Bride-ish, but it was a pretty good episode, regardless.