Thursday, February 14, 2008

That's What He Said?


Shout-out to MW, who just sent me this link. It goes to a flash presentation (after taking a few minutes to load) that pairs up pictures with all of the lyrics to "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel. For all these years I couldn't figure out what he was saying at certain points, so there were a few "a ha!" moments in it for me. Plus, I like the song (don't you agree that it's time for a sequel?), so if nothing else, it was a fun way to kick off the morning.

If you want to watch the original video (which doesn't show pictures of every event mentioned, like the movie I linked to above does), here you go:



- e

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi e..... after reading your blog I opened my email and I received a link from an 85 year old friend of ours from P ......this must be out on the I-way big time today.

http://yeli.us/Flash/Fire.html

A great song and video....I remember MOST of them ! A. MA

Lula! said...

Waaaaaaaaay cool. Thanks for posting this!