Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What do you want to read about, faithful a-to-e visitors?

Hello my dear friends -

Based on a few recent comments requesting posts on certain topics (I feel like that just rhymed, but it didn't), I thought I would publish this entry as a central "collector of ideas" for things you think I should write about.

To Anonymous who just wrote me today - I definitely will be doing another entry on the latest round of cosmetic lotions and potions that I've been scammed into buying and my assessments of each - so thanks for that suggestion. First I just need to get over my bitterness for continuing to be fooled by The Marketing Machine.

And rest assured that I will be posting on the Harry Potter movie out this week (I'm going tomorrow night), the final book coming out in two weeks, and all other major summer events and celebrity tomfoolery. I also intend to post "e's favorite things" (a take-off on Oprah's Favorite Things - only my list will be of stuff that is much, much cheaper), as well as resume airing my Pet Peeve of the Week.

But any specific suggestions would be appreciated as I'm much more motivated to write when I know someone's interested about a particular topic. What can I say, I'm a people-pleaser.


Let me know what you think! You can post comments anonymously (if you'd like to) without having to sign in or anything, because that's how I roll with this blog! Just click the link for comments in the lower right corner of this entry and go from there. If you have problems with the comments, write me at e@longlivelocke.com and describe what the problem is so that I can try to figure out what's going on (for example, some browsers don't allow pop-ups - and the comments window opens in a pop-up, but there's a way around that).

If you are reading this blog in the first place, then at least some part of you must be fairly strange, so I am looking forward to any wacky ideas you may have... Thanks in advance!

- e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi e! My name is j. You may remember me from when you worked for the former man. We only worked together a month or so before you left to work for the new man. Think internet migration and usability studies. Anyway, on one chance meeting we had together you mentioned your Lost blog. I have to say it is mos def one of the best I have seen. I've turned so many people on to it and they all love it. I know how much work it is to do all of that so thank you and you rock! Your personal blog is also wonderful. We share the same sense of humor (sometimes wicked) and like the same movies and TV shows (fyi - Order of the Phoenix is AWESOME! - last 20 minutes I was off my chair!) so I always enjoy your insight and opinions. I would love to see continued commentary on pop culture and celebs (as in my house EW and US are required weekly reading), top 10 lists and even something like a week in review (a la the best show on TV - Best Week Ever). Whatever you decide to do, please don't stop and please be brutally honest. If its public mainstream or something stupid famous celebs do (umm, daily) all your readers will eat it up. You go girl!