Thursday, September 04, 2008

Spade is a Baby Daddy? Say What?

I used to find David Spade funny back when he was on Saturday Night Live (though I was never a fan of his movies with Chris Farley like Tommy Boy and Black Sheep, nor did I watch Just Shoot Me). But what I couldn't understand was why he was always connected to so many lovely ladies. Heather Locklear? Lara Flynn Boyle? Carmen Electra? Pamela Anderson?!?! I mean, sure, a good sense of humor is charming and all... but it only goes so far in superficial Hollywood.

That's why I was shocked to read yesterday that Mr. Buh-Bye is the father of a baby girl born a week ago. And that the mother is ex-Playboy Playmate, Jillian Grace. What the... ?!?!?! I just don't get it. And I don't think I want to.

- e

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I agree. He is a sketchy little guy. Cannot believe his luck with the ladies...