Wednesday, April 09, 2008

That's Not That Much Time.


Some of you may remember how I marveled at Madonna's stamina and agility when I saw her "Confessions on a Dance Floor" concert a few years ago. Now she's nearing 50 and can still rock it out better than I can--damn! Have you heard her new song with Justin Timberlake and Timbaland, 4 Minutes?

I LOVE IT!

I listened to it over and over again at the gym yesterday, and just saw the video... I totally dig it. She was very smart to team up with JT and Timbaland as many teenagers aren't as familiar with her as they are with those two. I pre-ordered her entire CD on iTunes and will let you know what I think of the rest of it when it comes out at the end of April. But so far, I'm impressed.



One small gripe though... the video and song are both slightly longer than four minutes. What up with that? If you say "we only got four minutes to save the world"... then there should only be four minutes!!!

- e

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping me up to date on "all things pop culture"!
p.s. Did you check out the "greenbeans" site yet? How'd you like it?

Erika (aka "e") said...

I did not and now I can't find your old comment... can you post the link again?

- e

Anonymous said...

I think you'll really enjoy her bachelor recaps...
http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/

With a Flourish said...

Its amazing how Madge keeps re-inventing herself... plus we have to support AHS' most famous alumnae! :)